Starting A Photography Business MEGAPACK – Report, Email Series and Bonuses
Finally Rid Yourself of the Hassle of Creating Content from Scratch!
The most valuable asset every successful health business has is a targeted email list. It's the most direct way to communicate with your prospects and convert them into paying clients – but you need to create lots of content before you can start building your list and nurturing those relationships.
Just Download Our Ready-to-Go Lead Generation Content Kit and Go!
Report: Getting Started as a Traveling Photographer
5,131 Words, 12-pages covering:
- What Is Traveling Photography?
- Do You Have What It Takes?
- Can You Make a Living from It?
- What Skills and Training Do You Need?
- Where and How to Market Your Photography
- The Importance of Understanding the Local Culture and Language
- General Traveling Photographer Business Tips
PLUS these e-Covers:
Use this report to help your readers take the next step and contact you – get those consultations booked!
10-part email series
The fortune is in the follow up as they say. Email remains one of the best ways to engage your audience and potential customers.
But who has time to keep up with updating all those email sequences?
Don't leave money on the table by following up promptly and helping your new-found leads take the next step and book a consultation with you.
Stop worrying about finding the time because we've crafted these 10 follow-up emails, so that you can do just that and nurture them into paying clients – quickly!
Just load them into your email system, add your links and hit the schedule button!
Load these 10 follow-up emails into your autoresponder to nurture your leads!
5,108 words covering:
- Photography terminology Digital or film – the pros and cons
- Camera and equipment tips
- Tips for photographing landscapes
- Tips for photographing buildings
- Tips for photographing people
- Lighting tips
- Photography storage tips
- Using drones in photography
Everything is editable and rebrandable so you can customize your content in minutes…
BONUSES: Share these amazing BONUS resources with your clients…
TRAVELLING PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS CHECKLIST
WORKSHEET: STARTING A TRAVELING PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS
All with Private Label Rights, meaning you can edit, rebrand and publish as your own!
Here are some other ideas on how to use this content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.