Change Your Eating, Change Your Life – A Guide for Changing Eating Habits, Releasing Weight and Living a Healthier Life
Controlling what and how much you eat is arguably the BIGGEST problem someone faces when trying to lose weight – and keep it off for good.
This is one of the most sought-after topics on the Internet…Don’t Miss Out!
According to WebMD and U.S. Department of Health & Human Services…
“Unhealthy eating habits stand in the way of long-term weight loss success”
“Children who develop unhealthy eating habits as adolescents are likely to carry those potentially dangerous weight control practices into adulthood”
71% of Consumers in the USA believe they could be eating more healthily
Typical American diets exceed the recommended intake levels or limits in four categories: calories from solid fats and added sugars; refined grains; sodium; and saturated fat.
Americans eat less than the recommended amounts of vegetables, fruits, whole-grains, dairy products, and oils.
All content is Professionally written by an Ex-Nutritionist and Weight-Loss Coach with over 10-years experience working in the UK’s National Health Service
Professionally Written eBook Editable MS Word Document Format
Eating Habits & Weight
What Causes Bad Eating Habits?
Creating Your Plan for Change
Getting Motivated to Change
Setting Goals for Changing Eating Habits
Monitoring & Reviewing Your Progress
Reflecting on Your Plan for Change
Take Time to Recognize & Reward Your Progress
Take a Different Approach if Things Aren’t Working
Overcoming Road Blocks to Changing Your Eating
Why Most People Quit on Their Weight Loss Journey
You Didn’t Come This Far to Quit Halfway
…and much, much more!
PLUS 12 eBook Cover Graphics – 6 Different Designs in 3D and 2D, .PNG & .JPG
Don’t start from scratch, and spend many, many hours recreating this content yourself! Simply edit and brand this content in any way you like:
Sell the eBook
Turn it into a workshop
Break it down into a series of longer articles
Build a membership site
Add it to your own content
Here are some other ideas on how to use this content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.