Build Your Business with Google 20 PLR Article Pack
Gone are the days where website descriptions, meta tags and inbound links were all it took to attract search engines and drive traffic and sales. Today, an online business cannot survive without advertising on regular basis. Prospects and customers are constantly seeking answers to help them solve their problems. And the most popular tool to do this is Google.
This bundle includes 20 PLR articles for those who want to educate their audience and clients about Google Ads or Adsense.
Topics included in this PLR article bundle include:
Google Adsense PLR Articles
- What Are the Best Placements for High CTRs?
- Buying AdSense Websites for Passive Income
- Should You Enable Image Ads?
- How to Ensure Public Service Ads Don’t Show Up
- List Building to Increase AdSense Profits
- Terms of Service Mistakes to Avoid
- The Art of Split Testing: Channels, CTRs, Placements and More
- Three Cool Tools for AdSense Webmasters
- Three Potentially Lucrative Tactics to Experiment With
li>Moving Beyond AdSense – Affiliate Products & Direct Ad Buys
Google Ads PLR Articles
- Why and How to Use Google Ads Editor
- Copywriting Tips for Higher Click-Throughs
- Finding and Selecting Profitable Keywords
- How to Fine-Tune a Campaign
- How to Use Mass Spreadsheet Upload
- The Impact of Quality Score on Ad Position & CPC
- Intelligent AdGroup Sorting Can Increase CTR and ROI
- Quality Score 101: What Does Google Look For?
- Start with Profits, Then with Volume
- Use Keyword Tools to “Steal” Your Competitor’s Keywords
Here’s what you can do with PLR blog posts or articles
- As soon as you’ve downloaded them and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- When you need to publish a blog post, choose one of your drafts that you will use as your starting point.
- Create a new title for the article. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- Inject a little bit of your own personality into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- Add an image, photo or graphic with some text overlaid. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use a tool such as Canva or PicMonkey.
- Next add your ‘call-to-action’ at the bottom of the post. Every article should have a goal i.e. what do you want your reader to next?
- Publish your customized article.
- Promote your blog article via social media, send your list an email notification, share with your network, etc. My fav tool for this is missinglettr.
- Repeat these steps with another blog article in a few days time.
Here are some other ideas:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.