TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Pathfinder Advantage Ltd, a company registered in England under 8186942 , whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site, https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/, is owned and operated by Pathfinder Advantage Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 8186942, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Part of Our Site is free of charge. Part of Our Site requires payment in order to access or use it.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print pages from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; the making of personal copies for private use; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may link to any page of Our Site provided you comply with the remainder of this Clause 5.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- Is sexually explicit;
- Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence;
- Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- Infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- The Content on Our Site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to marketing and business activities.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on or downloaded from Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a commercial user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- Privacy and Cookies
Use of Our Site is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available from https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/privacy-policy/. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/contact-us/
- Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 5 business days for your new preferences to take effect.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us via https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/contact-us/
- Data Protection
- Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14;
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale set out the terms under which Paid Content, accessed via Subscriptions, is sold by Us to business customers through this website, plrcontentstudio.com (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before purchasing a Subscription or Paid Content. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering a Subscription or Paid Content. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to purchase a Subscription and access Paid Content through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Contract” means a contract for the purchase of a Subscription to access Paid Content, as explained in Clause 6;
“Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable legislation in force from time to time in the United Kingdom applicable to data protection and privacy including, but not limited to, the UK GDPR (the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), as it forms part of the law of England and Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland by virtue of section 3 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018); the Data Protection Act 2018 (and regulations made thereunder); and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 as amended;
“Paid Content” means the digital content sold by Us through Our Site;
“Subscription” means a subscription to Our Site providing access to Paid Content;
“Subscription Confirmation” means Our acceptance and confirmation of your purchase of a Subscription;
“Subscription ID” means the reference number for your Subscription; and
“We/Us/Our” means Pathfinder Advantage Ltd, a company registered in England, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Site, plrcontentstudio.com, is owned and operated by Pathfinder Advantage Ltd, a limited company registered in England, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
3. Access to and Use of Our Site
3.1 Access to Our Site is free of charge.
3.2 It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
3.3 Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Business Customers
4.1 These Terms of Sale constitute the entire agreement between Us and you with respect to your purchase of Subscriptions and Paid Content from Us. You acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, representation, warranty, assurance, or promise made by or on behalf of Us that is not set out in these Terms of Sale and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based upon any statement herein.
5. Subscriptions, Paid Content, Pricing and Availability
5.1 We may from time to time change Our prices. Changes in price will not affect any Subscription that you have already purchased but will apply to any subsequent renewal or new Subscription. We will inform you of any change in price at least 30 days before the change is due to take effect. If you do not agree to such a change, you may cancel the Contract as described in sub-Clause 11.1.
5.2 Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Paid Content, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address technical or security issues. These changes will not alter the main characteristics of the Paid Content and should not normally affect your use of that Paid Content. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Paid Content, suitable information will be provided to you.
5.3 In some cases, as described in the relevant content descriptions, We may also make more significant changes to the Paid Content. If We do so, We will inform you at least 7 days before the changes are due to take effect. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel the Contract as described in sub-Clause 11.1.
5.4 Where any updates are made to Paid Content, that Paid Content will continue to match Our description of it as provided to you before you purchased your Subscription to access the Paid Content. Please note that this does not prevent Us from enhancing the Paid Content, thereby going beyond the original description.
5.5 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
5.6 All prices are checked by Us before We accept your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your order, We will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Subscription at the correct price or to cancel your order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 7 days, We will treat your order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
5.7 If We discover an error in the price or description of your Subscription after your order is processed, We will inform you immediately and make all reasonable efforts to correct the error. You may, however, have the right to cancel the Contract if this happens. If We inform you of such an error and you do wish to cancel the Contract, please refer to sub-Clause 11.4.
5.8 If the price of a Subscription that you have ordered changes between your order being placed and Us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your order. Subsequent Subscriptions [and renewals] will be charged at the new price.
6. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
6.1 Our Site will guide you through the process of purchasing a Subscription to access Paid Content. Before completing your purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review your order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
6.2 If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give Us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your order and treat the Contract as being at an end. We will not be responsible for any delay in the availability of Paid Content that results from you providing incorrect or incomplete information.
6.3 No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order to purchase a Subscription constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your order does not mean that We have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you a Subscription Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you a Subscription Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
6.4 Subscription Confirmations shall contain the following information:
6.4.1 Your Order Number and Subscription ID or Product Code;
6.4.2 Confirmation of the Subscription ordered including full details of the main characteristics of the Subscription and Paid Content available as part of it;
6.4.3 Fully itemised pricing for your Subscription including, where appropriate, taxes, and other additional charges;
6.4.4 Where appropriate, the duration of your Subscription (including the start date, and the expiry and/or renewal date).
6.5 In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you.
6.6 Any refunds due under this Clause 6 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
6.7 Refunds under this Clause 6 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
7.1 Payment for Subscriptions must always be made in advance. Your chosen payment method will be charged when We process your order and send you a Subscription Confirmation.
7.2 Payments due must be made in full, without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction, or withholding (except where any deduction or withholding of tax is required by law).
7.3 If you do not make any payment due to Us on time, We will suspend your access to the Paid Content. For more information, please refer to sub-Clause 8.3. If you do not make payment within 5 business days of Our reminder, We may cancel the Contract. Any outstanding sums due to Us will remain due and payable.
7.4 If you believe that We have charged you an incorrect amount, please contact Us at support @plrcontentstudio.com as soon as reasonably possible to let Us know. You will not be charged for Paid Content while availability is suspended.
8. Provision of Paid Content
8.1 Paid Content appropriate to your Subscription will be available to you immediately when We send you a Subscription Confirmation and will continue to be available for the duration of your Subscription (including any renewals), or until the Contract is otherwise ended.
8.2 In some limited circumstances, We may need to suspend the provision of Paid Content (in full or in part) for one or more of the following reasons:
8.2.1 To fix technical problems or to make necessary minor technical changes, as described above in sub-Clause 5.2;
8.2.2 To update the Paid Content to comply with relevant changes in the law or other regulatory requirements, as described above in sub-Clause 5.2; or
8.2.3 To make more significant changes to the Paid Content, as described above in sub-Clause 5.3.
8.3 We may suspend provision of the Paid Content if We do not receive payment on time from you. We will inform you of the non-payment on the due date, however if you do not make payment within 5 business days of Our notice, We may suspend provision of the Paid Content until We have received all outstanding sums due from you. If We do suspend provision of the Paid Content, We will inform you of the suspension.
9.1 When you purchase a Subscription to access Paid Content, We will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and use the relevant Paid Content for personal and commercial purposes. Each individual product will include a copy of the licence agreement with details on the usage and restrictions placed on the content. You should refer to this agreement before using or re-publishing any content your have purchased from our site.
10. Refunds and Ending Your Subscription
10.1 You may cancel your Subscription at any time, and We offer a limited refund policy. https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/refund_returns/
10.2 If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 10, you may inform Us of your cancellation in any way you wish, however for your convenience We offer a cancellation form on Our Site https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/contact-us/. Cancellation by email is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. In each case, providing Us with your name, email address, Order Number and Subscription ID or Product Code.
10.3 Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be associated with a valid order number. To consider your refund, we require your order number and the product code of the item. You must also provide a detailed and valid reason for requesting the refund and include associated evidence to support your claim for each item. We cannot accept any requests for refunds without this information. We may offer store credit as an alternative. If you mistakenly purchase a product more than once, we will refund the most recent price you paid for the duplicate purchase. Please check your account before buying something if you're not sure if you already own it. We cannot issue a refund if you have used any part of the content. This includes sharing it, publishing in it any way, or including portions in another product. Refunds due to technical problems, such as account login problems or file download problems are at Our discretion. We will work with you to resolve this issues before considering a refund. We will not refund the total order value for large orders. Please place a small order first, to see if you like our products, before making a larger purchase.
10.4 We will not accept any type of chargeback from your credit card company or PayPal. If we receive a chargeback notification, We reserve the right to report this to all credit reporting agencies which could have a negative impact on your ability to obtain credit in the future. We hope to work out any issues amicably by email before this situation arises.
10.5 This refund policy is at Our discretion and We reserve the right to decline requests for refunds. Our decision is final.
11. Our Liability
11.1 We will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, for any loss of business opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with any contract between you and Us.
12. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
12.1 We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
13. Contact Details
13.1 If you wish to contact Us with general questions, you may contact Us by completing and submitting the form on this page: https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/contact-us/
13.2 For matters relating the Paid Content or your Subscription, please contact Us by completing and submitting the form on this page: https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/contact-us/.
14. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
14.1 All personal data that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation and your rights thereunder.
15. Other Important Terms
15.1 We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
15.2 You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
15.3 The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
15.4 If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
15.5 No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
15.6 We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Subscription, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them (also see sub-Clause 10.1 above).
16. Law and Jurisdiction
16.1 These Terms of Sale, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
16.2 Any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
PLR CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
By purchasing and/or downloading our PLR Content you are agreeing to the terms laid out in our licensing agreement which is found here: https://www.plrcontentstudio.com/plr-license-agreement/
No Warranties Provided
We are unable to provide any warranty on the accuracy of the PLR content provided. Nor does any of the content provide any type of professional advice. Although we take every effort to ensure all our PLR content as accurate as possible, topics are subject to change over time and it is each individual's responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information.