Build Your 6-Figure Online Training Business
Stop Postponing Your Success and Finally Turn Your Experience into Hot-Selling Online Courses!
Feeling overworked and burned out with 1:1 clients, but not sure how to fix it? Building an online course business just might be the answer…
Here’s an all-too-common dilemma. You’re growing a fantastic business. Clients love you. You’re making an impact on their lives and businesses.
But soon you realize…there aren’t enough hours in the day.
Your client reach is limited. Your passion to serve is stifled. You simply cannot find the time to help everyone who needs you.
Or worse, you wear yourself out with too many client calls and your own social, home and family life begins to suffer.
Sound familiar? It’s something every coach and consultant encounters, so you’re not alone.
Even better, the solution is simple. Online courses allow you to reach a much bigger audience and help more people.
Take your passion and turn it into a profitable online course and training business
Everywhere you look online now, you see online courses that offer anyone who has a little time and money the chance to gain new skills.
With no commute to a physical classroom, these educational opportunities allow anyone no matter how busy they are, or where they're located to learn.
There’s no doubt about it – creating an online training business is a no-brainer.
Here’s the problem we face: Our time is limited. So we tend to focus on what we believe will bring us the greatest value. That’s just smart business sense.
But there’s a catch. By spending all our time growing the business, we limit the time we have available to create the programs and courses that can actually bring us money.
Not only that, but because we want to provide the best value for our customers and clients, we tend to underestimate our own worth, meaning we…
- Think we don’t have the experience (yet) to create a paid product
- Imagine that any paid product we do create would not sell (after all, what do we know?)
- Believe that everything we do know is already freely available.
- Let these and other self-doubts get in the way of producing a new product.
Sound familiar? Then read on, because…
Yes, You DO Have Something Valuable to Offer
And yes, your audience is waiting—patiently—for you to finally release it!
It’s time to stop overthinking, stop procrastinating, stop waiting for the “perfect time” or a “bigger list” or even an invitation from Oprah Winfrey.
It’s time to plan, produce, and launch your 6-figure Online Course and training business, and this is your…
6-Figure Online Training Business Toolkit
This easy-to-follow, 3-module toolkit is custom designed to help you move from serving clients 1:1 or in live workshops to the much more scalable Online Course model…even if you have NO experience of teaching or creating courses online.
This comprehensive toolkit is packed with actionable steps, checklists and templates that will have your online course created and launched in record time.
Not only that, but I’ve included my top marketing strategies so that your list size is not a factor in your success.
Each module is tightly focused on the exact steps you need to complete to ensure success, so nothing is left to chance. Simply follow along—or even step in at the right point for you—and before you know it, you will not only have an online course ready to sell, but you’ll also have the skills to teach online so that your students buy more of your courses!
The first module kicks us off with an in-depth look at determining exactly what your audience is asking for—so you can guarantee your success before you even begin.
Module 1: How to Create a Profitable Online Course that Will Sell
Design, Develop, and Run Your Own Profitable & Engaging Online Training Program
No matter what your niche or how long you’ve been in business, you’ve no doubt-built a following that is uniquely yours, and they are looking for information only you can provide. Inside this first module you will discover how to:
- Research your market and identify a need, so you can pick the course topics that your target customers want to learn about most
- Create a clear and logical structure for your course with course goals, high priority modules, key steps, and key content
- Write results-focused learning objectives and learning activities that ensure your students will take action and implement what you’re teaching
- Build engagement, interaction, and accountability into your course
- Select the best media formats for your course, so that you can create your content quickly AND give your students the most effective learning experience
- Identify and create the distinct types of content and resources you need for your course, including course book, worksheets, media scripts, text, video, and audio
- Set an appropriate price for your course and a system for accepting payments
- Choose your course delivery platform, and schedule your course for delivery
- Run an engaging, results-focused online course that leads to happy, successful students who sing your praises
- Measure your results and gather feedback from your students, so that you can continue to develop and improve your course
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in Module 1 of the 6-Figure Online Training Business Toolkit:
53-page Guidebook: How to Create an Online Course That Will Sell. This comprehensive guidebook contains all the information about creating profitable online courses that are guaranteed to sell. This guidebook has been extensively researched and takes you step-by-step through the course design and creation process.
Infographic: The 7 Key Steps to Creating Your Online Course: This is your roadmap to success. If you follow these exact 7 steps laid out in this handy infographic, you’ll ensure success every time you create a new course.
32-page Action Guide: Use this alongside the activities in the guidebook. These activities reinforce your understanding and are designed as practical action steps so that you will get the results you want.
Online Course Structure Mind Map Template: Structuring your online course can be tricky, so we’ve included this mind map template. This ensures that you have all the “must have” elements every successful course contains in your course.
Quick Reference Guide: This 20-page high-level overview and summary of the course is a favorite tool to speed up learning. You can use it as a checklist to ensure you have covered everything.
Focus Guide – How to Evaluate Student Progress in Your Online Course: We’ve also included this mini guide focused on evaluating your students’ progress in your online training course. This will ensure your students are successful and that you are delivering the best possible learning experience.
Course Content Creation Tips and Best Practices – to help you create content that ensures your students absorb and retain the information you provide and that your course appeals to people with different learning styles. Including tips for audio content, video content and writing for the web.
60 Hot Course Topic Ideas – so you’ll never run out of material to teach.
Online Course Lesson Planner – A lesson plan template to use for each online course session you plan to run, making your course delivery more effective.
Resource List and References – for further learning and education.
Module 2: How to Successfully Teach Online (So Your Students Buy More of Your Courses)
Practical Strategies & Skills for Teaching Recorded & Live Online Training
Teaching online makes it easier to facilitate learning, bringing many benefits for both teachers and students. However, as the industry gains traction and gets more competitive, you, as an online educator, need to develop crucial skills for offering a compelling learning experience and staying relevant.
For your online course to be successful, you need to keep the motivations of your audience in mind and be adaptable to their changing needs and goals. Inside the second module you will discover how to:
- Develop the right mindset for teaching online, so that you’re able to get the highest student success rate possible
- Get to know your students in advance and help them set goals before you deliver your course, so that you can tailor the content to their needs
- Revise your course delivery and lesson plan if necessary to address the needs of your next student group
- Apply best practice skills for recording your online course videos, so that students understand key concepts and can implement learning activities
- Confidently conduct live online course sessions that maximize student engagement, participation, and learning by using proven facilitation skills
- Increase student success with learning activities by using methods for providing support and encouraging accountability
- Gather student feedback, assess results, and decide what you need to do differently in your next online course delivery
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan your next steps, so you can achieve the goals you set for this course.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in Module 2 of the 6-Figure Online Training Business Toolkit:
57-page Guidebook: How to Successfully Teach Online
- How to Teach an Online Course – Your Success Roadmap
- Best Practices for Teaching Online Courses
24-page Action Guide to use alongside the activities in the guidebook
Quick Reference Guide – Summary Cheat Sheet 31 pages – A high- level overview of each module of the guidebook
Essential Presentation and Facilitation Skills – Self-Assessment To assess current skill level and identify areas for improvement
Get to Know Your Audience's Needs and Goals – Pre-Course Survey To customize and send out to students before the course starts
Key Components for Delivering an Online Course – Checklist To make sure you have everything you need to deliver the most effective online course
Video Recording Checklist To make sure you have everything you need before, during, and after recording your videos.
Live Online Course Agenda
Feedback and Evaluation Form – Course feedback forms are a great way to get information about how students feel about your course. Use this done-for-you form to identify areas for improvement, whether it's with course design, teaching style, or course activities.
10 Tips to Encourage Active Learning20 Questions for Discussions
20 Questions to Generate Discussion
40 Tools to Teach Your Online Course
Module 3: Create Your Launch and Marketing Plan for Your Online Course
Get Your Course in Front of the Right People and Increase Sales with an Effective Marketing Plan
A successful online course gives you the ability to impact the lives of people around the world. Rather than working one-on-one and trading your time for money, you can increase your income and help more people at the same time.
However, creating your course is just one part of the equation. The way you launch and market it will make the difference between a course that impacts thousands and one that sits silently online, hidden from the very people it could help.
Now that you have all the pieces in place, it’s time to get the word out and make your course a raving success. Inside the third module you will discover how to:
- Consider the experience you’ve had marketing your course so far and set goals for your new launch, so that you have a clear focus for your sales targets
- Build a high-converting sales page that’s attractive and informative, so that you can generate more sales
- Earn immediate income by selling your course to existing customers who can benefit, so that you have additional revenue to spend on your launch and testimonials to use in your marketing
- Implement powerful tactics to increase sales and convert more customers, so that you can ensure your launch is a success
- Create the sales funnel you need to sell your online course, so that you attract and convert visitors to happy, successful customers
- Fill each level of your sales funnel with enticing content that shows the value you and your course offer, so that the right people are excited to enroll as students
- Design and present a high-impact webinar to educate and inform prospective customers, so that buying your course is a no- brainer
- Deliver sequences of engaging emails to build relationships and generate excitement around your course, so that you get more conversions
- Assess whether to use paid advertising to get sign-ups for your funnel, so that more potential customers enter your system and purchase your course
- Seek out appropriate partners to promote for you, so that you widen your market, reach more people who need your course, and make more sales
- Set up an evergreen system to sell your course on autopilot, so that your course is accessible to anyone at any time and you make sales while you sleep
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps, so that you can achieve the goals you set for this course and develop
Here’s exactly what you’ll get in Module 3 of the 6-Figure Online Training Business Toolkit:
73-page Guidebook: Launch and Market Your Online Course
Infographic: Launch and Market Your Online Course Success Roadmap
34-page Action Guide to use alongside the activities in the guidebook
Quick Reference Guide – Summary Cheat Sheet – 38-page high-level overview of each module of the guidebook
Call Planner spreadsheet – to list your prospects and plan calls to make direct sales of your online course
Launch Schedule spreadsheet – to plan the necessary milestones leading up to and during the launch of your online course
Course Sales Page Template – Use this time-saving Course Sales Page Template to create your sales page for your online course. We’ve included examples and writing prompts to help you write a unique high-converting sales page specifically for your business.
Further information and References
Build & Launch Your First Online Course Now & Profit for Years to Come!
Here’s the one BIG reason for creating an online course that we haven’t discussed yet. Residual income.
An online course you can sell repeatedly is the very definition of passive income. Once it’s complete, all you have to do is promote it through your already existing funnels, and it will continue to earn income for you for years to come.
Not only that, but it’s the perfect jumping off point for larger, higher-ticket programs, such as private coaching, small group masterminds, and even VIP days.
But before any of that can happen, you must create your online course, learn how to teach online and launch it.
This toolkit is your answer.
As you can clearly see, by following along with these 3 step-by-step modules, you'll be well on your way to delivering a popular, profitable, and stress-free online courses.
Whether it's your first or your 50th course, this easy-to-follow toolkit gives your everything you need to clarify your goals, identify what your market really wants, and pull it all together smoothly.
You'll look like a pro, and even more importantly, you'll firmly establish yourself as a true leader in your industry.
This 6-Figure Online Training Business Toolkit will ensure you don't miss a critical part of any section, including deciding your format, choosing a delivery platform, and marketing your course for better profits and long-term income.
Listen, nobody can promise that you’ll make a million dollars (or get to meet Oprah Winfrey) but what I can promise you this:
When you purchase this toolkit about building a 6-figure online course business, you’ll have every single tool you could EVER need to market & sell your courses in the most passive and lucrative way possible.
I break it all down for you so it’s easy-to-follow and implement, so you can start selling your courses today and continue selling it (over and over again) tomorrow.
✓ Payment notifications showing up in your inbox from people purchasing your course, every hour of the day & night
✓ Having a rock-solid additional revenue stream that sells without you lifting a finger–through everything from your website to email marketing to paid ads.
✓ Reaching more people with your work–and boosting your own credibility in your niche–all while making more money
✓ Selling your courses while you’re working on other projects you care about, keeping the 1:1 clients you love and enjoying life!
How much is that worth to you?
Until next time,
P.S. This toolkit is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel it does not help you in any way to build a better online training business, simply email me for a fast, courteous refund.