Nutrition Blog Starter Pack
- 20 professionally written blog articles that you can edit and customize to use on your blog
- 12 beautifully designed ‘Nutrition Quotes' graphics you can use on your website or as social media posts
- BONUS: Your complete guide to: Blogging Mastery – How to Blog Like A Pro…From Post to Profit!
Can't think what to write about next for your blog? You are not alone!
Blogging is one of the top ways to grow your business online, but sadly most small business owners just don't have the hours and hours it takes to research and write a single blog post.
We understand that.
That's why we've put together professionally written, done-for-you article packages and social media tweets you can use to keep your blog topped up with fresh content — without the hassle of trying to do it all yourself.
With our content packs you can easily keep your website, blog or social media feeds active and your audience engaged.
When you buy one of our PLR content packages you're getting the licence to edit, rewrite and brand the content in any way you like. It's super easy to customize all content by adding your own stories, case studies and examples — you can even package the blog articles up into an e-Book, email series, mini-course or anything you like!
You can use the PLR content in this package to educate your audience, help them understand why taking action is important and lead them to contact you for more information about your services or products.
It really doesn't matter how you use this content, you will be saving hundreds of dollars on writers by having our writers do all the work for you.
20 Professionally Written Nutrition PLR Articles
Topics in this PLR article bundle include:
- 7 Tips For Choosing The Right Nutritional Professional
- Anti-Candida Diet
- The Benefits of Juice and Smoothies
- Coconut Water – Is It What It’s Cracked Up to Be?
- Can Coffee Reduce the Risk of Diabetes?
- How Your Diet Affects Candida
- 6 Tips to Eat Well While Spending Less!
- 5 Ways to Eat Healthier for Busy Professionals
- Energy Boosting Foods
- Foods to Beat Winter Blues
- Eating Well to Avoid Colds and Flu
- What To Eat When You've Been Diagnosed with Gallstones
- What To Eat to Prevent Kidney Stones
- Is a Gluten-Free Diet Really Good for You?
- 5 Healthier Lunch Ideas
- Getting Your Kids To Eat More Fruit And Veg
- Nutrition Tips for Metabolic Syndrome
- Muscle Building Foods
- Omega 3 Health Facts
- Probiotics and Health
PLUS 12 Beautifully Designed ‘Nutrition Quotes' Graphics
Perfectly sized for Facebook and Instagram. Simply add your own logo or branding and post!
Your Complete Guide to “Blogging Mastery! How to Blog Like A Pro…From Post to Profit”
In BONUS guide, I’ll walk you through a step-by-step process for defining what your ideal reader wants from you.
You’ll finally be able to escape the crushing expectation to constantly write new material and focus on quality, not quantity.
You’ll understand key blogging trends to bring your blog bang up to date with modern blogging styles when you understand how to take advantage of blog length, images and metrics.
You’ll find out how to make money from your blog.
By the time you reach the end of the guide, you'll be able to:
- Identify the exact topics that your audience wants to read about
- Use a simple writing style that engages your readers
- Stop faking your way, hoping that someone takes you seriously, and believe in your newfound ability to expand your blogging influence
- Create posts so captivating they’ll almost go viral when you share them
- Plan a real income from your blog instead of haphazardly sharing affiliate links and hoping someone randomly clicks on them
- Evolve your blog by using some proven tricks for maintaining your consistent quality as you grow and become well-known
Together with the PLR content provided in this product, you'll be off to a flying start!
And here’s just some of what you can do with PLR blog posts or articles
- As soon as you’ve downloaded them and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- When you need to publish a blog post, choose one of your drafts that you will use as your starting point.
- Create a new title for the article. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- Inject a little bit of your own personality into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- Add an image, photo or graphic with some text overlaid. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use a tool such as Canva or PicMonkey.
- Next add your ‘call-to-action’ at the bottom of the post. Every article should have a goal i.e. what do you want your reader to next?
- Publish your customized article.
- Promote your blog article via social media, send your list an email notification, share with your network, etc. My fav tool for this is missinglettr.
- Repeat these steps with another blog article in a few days time.
Here are some other ideas on how to use this content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.