How to Use Your Private Label Rights Content
First Things First
- Save all your PLR Content Studio files to a dedicated folder on your computer (preferably a cloud drive such as Dropbox or iCloud)
- Rename the folder so that you can identify the contents in a way that means something to you.
- Read the information in the file: *IMPORTANT Please Read First.PDF
- This file contains your license agreement and you must retain this as proof of your rights to use the content.
Get Familiar with Your PLR Content
- Most of our products have folders that indicate the contents. Take a look at what’s inside each folder so you are familiar with the contents.
- Separate out the content for specific purposes. For example, I like to move all my blog posts (or content that I will turn into posts) into a separate folder for posting later.
- Move any content that you won’t use straight away into a separate folder, that you can come back to and repurpose later.
Decide How You Will Use Your PLR Content
Depending on what you have purchased, there are a number of ways you can use the PLR content you purchased. Some of it you may want to use in the way it was intended. For example, an email series would probably be best used in your autoresponder as this will be easier for you. But you could repurpose it into a short guide book if you wanted too.
Here are some other ideas on how to use your PLR Content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.
Here’s what to do with your PLR blog posts or articles
- Don't let them sit on your hard drive. As soon as you’ve downloaded your PLR Content, grab a cup of herbal tea (or whatever works for you) and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- The next time you need to write a blog post, choose one of your drafts in your blog that you will use as your starting point.
- Change the post title. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- Inject a little bit of YOU into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- Add an eye-catching photo or graphic for social media. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use an easy tool like Canva or PicMonkey to create a simple graphic with a photo in the background and text overlay.
- Include a call-to-action / monetization in the posts. Every post should have a goal. So what's the “next step” for this individual post? Hiring you? Connecting with the community? An affiliate link? Buying your program? Subscribing to your mailing list?
- Start spreading the word on social media, tell your lists, share with anyone you featured in the post, etc. My fav tool for this is missinglettr.
- Repeat with another post next week. ?
Customize Your PLR Content
Whilst you can publish your PLR content as it is, I would highly recommend customizing for your specific audience or niche first. This is particularly important if you are using the content in your blog or on your website. By customizing it, you will be able to stand out from everyone else and Google will rank your content higher in searches.
You can quickly and easily customize your content by doing some or all of the following:
- Add your own logo and branding to all the elements you intend to publish
- Change the title: We this tool to generate new titles ideas: https://www.semrush.com/title-generator/
- Add your own keywords: You can use Google Ads Keyword Planner or Google Trends to find high search, low competition keywords.
- Add your own introduction
- Add your own close or conclusion with a call to action
- Run it through MS Word and correct any spelling variations (American English). You can also use the thesaurus to change words that you would not use for alternatives.
- Change the gender or pronouns. If the content is written using ‘He’ change it to ‘She’ or vice versa, or gender neutral ‘They’, ‘Them’. Or you could even rewrite it to the first person, your own perspective (use I, my, me).
- Add your examples, case studies and references from your own experience or business.
- Change the format: for example, record the content as an audio or video.
- Completely rewrite it: You can use the content as the basis of your work and rewrite the entire content to make it completely unique. Read through all the content, reorganize it, and start writing.
Publish Your Final Content
Once you’ve customized, edited, branded and worked your magic to the make the content yours, it’s time to publish it so that it conforms to the PLR Licensing Agreement (see the document *IMPORTANT Please Read First.PDF). Make sure you read these before selling anything or posting on the internet.
Here are some helpful tips for packaging and publishing your content:
- Convert any editable files such as MSWord to PDFs. With PLR content, you may not distribute the original editable source files. In MS Word, simple ‘Save As’ and select the .PDF file extension.
- Before posting your content to your website, paste it into a text editor program first. This removes any formatting code from MS Word, which can screw up how your content looks on your website. Use TextEdit on a Mac or NotePad or WordPad on Windows.
- Use Tinyjpg.com to reduce the file size of any images you want to post to your website. It’s free to use and smaller files speed up your website.
- Run large videos through a free program called Handbrake to reduce their size.
- Zip your file folders to make them smaller. In Windows, all you have to do is right-click on the file name in your document folder, then click on “Send to” and to “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
- If you don’t want to upload your products to your own server, try using Amazon S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) as a popular and inexpensive hosting option for files.
We hope this helps you make the most of your PLR Content, whether that from the PLR Content Studio or other trusted PLR suppliers.
BUT before you do: subscribe to our newsletter, get instant access to our free guide AND get 50% off your first order…
"This is a real game changer for a small business like mine."
phil beane, health app business owner
"This is just brilliant. Wish I'd discovered it years ago. Thank you so much!"
fran henry, health coach
Subscribe to our mailing list and get instant access to our FREE Boost Your Business With PLR Content Guide, 50% Off Your First Order Discount Coupon and lots more hot tips and offers!
"I chose Andrew's PLR service because he shared how his content gets great results. There's an art to writing effectively for a website. I was impressed by the content and it's saved so much time."
Gitte Lasson, life coach
"There has been so much great content that I have used as the basis of all my marketing plans. Andrew’s workbook and PLR articles helped me to grow my email list. Thanks for all your help."
Adam lloyd, nutritional therapist
Local Marketing PLR Content Pack$14.99 Add to cart
Ear Health and Hearing PLR Content Package$34.99 Add to cart
Raising Healthy Children PLR Content Package$29.99 Add to cart
Healthy Aging – Mind and Body PLR Pack$39.99 Add to cart
A Parent's Guide to Gaming PLR Content Pack$19.99 Add to cart
Green Finance PLR Content Pack$14.99 Add to cart
Annuities PLR Content Pack$14.99 Add to cart