40 Home Schooling PLR Articles Bundle
40 PLR Homeschooling & home learning content articles covering the following areas:
- The Basics of Homeschooling
- Teaching and Learning at Home
- Making Home Learning Easier
- Making Home Schooling Fun
Can't think what to write about next for your blog? You are not alone!
Blogging is one of the top ways to grow your business online, but sadly most small business owners just don't have the hours and hours it takes to research and write a single blog post.
We understand that.
That's why we've put together professionally written, done-for-you article packages and social media tweets you can use to keep your blog topped up with fresh content — without the hassle of trying to do it all yourself.
With our content packs you can easily keep your website, blog or social media feeds active and your audience engaged.
When you buy one of our PLR content packages you're getting the licence to edit, rewrite and brand the content in any way you like. It's super easy to customize all content by adding your own stories, case studies and examples — you can even package the blog articles up into an e-Book, email series, mini-course or anything you like!
You can use the PLR content in this package to educate your audience, help them understand why taking action is important and lead them to contact you for more information about your services or products.
It really doesn't matter how you use this content, you will be saving hundreds of dollars on writers by having our writers do all the work for you.
Topics in this Home Schooling PLR article bundle include:
The Basics of Homeschooling
12 PLR articles about the essentials parents needs to know about schooling their children at home including:
- Homeschooling Basics
- Making the Transition to Homeschooling
- Is Homeschooling Right for Your Family?
- Creating a Homeschooling Routine
- Homeschooling: What About Socialization?
- Ideas for Socialization When Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Trips
- I Didn’t Do Well in School – Can I Still Homeschool My Child?
- Dealing with Homeschooling Nay-Sayers
- Too Late to Homeschool?
- Unschooling vs. Homeschooling: What’s the Difference?
- Finding Others Who Homeschool in My Area
Teaching and Learning at Home
12 PLR articles about teaching your child at home including:
- Exploring What Interests Your Kids
- Breaks Are Still Important in Homeschooling
- Keeping Your Child Motivated and Challenged
- How To Challenge a Child’s Mind
- Developing Your Child’s Sportsmanship
- Helping Your Gifted Child Succeed
- Overcoming Your Child’s Boredom
- 10 Tips to Help Your Kid Become a Positive Thinker
- How to Ensure Your Child Can Set Priorities and Manage Their Time
- 10 Ways to Develop Your Child’s Creativity
- 10 Ways to Improve a Child’s Memory Retention
- Online Learning Tools
Making Home Learning Easier
8 helpful PLR articles about making home learning and homeschooling easier for parents and their kids including:
- 6 Top Tips to Make Homeschooling Easier for Parents
- How to Avoid Distractions while Homeschooling
- 5 Signs Your Child Might Have a Learning Problem
- 4 Signs You May Be Giving Your Child Too Much Responsibility
- What To Do About An Unmotivated Child
- Parental Expectations
- Dealing with Discipline Issues – How to Be Supportive
- Everyday Reasons Why Kids Are Angry and How to Help
Making Home Schooling Fun
8 PLR articles to help make homeschooling fun and enjoyable for all the family including:
- How To Make Homeschooling Fun
- Awesome Online Field Trips!
- 7 Tips for Homeschooling Online
- Teaching Children to Fly Kites
- Craft Fun for Rainy Days
- Cooking Up Fun For Your Young Chef!
- Nature Walk To Improve Kids Emotional Well-Being
- April Fool’s Fun
Here’s what you can do with PLR blog posts or articles
- As soon as you’ve downloaded them and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- When you need to publish a blog post, choose one of your drafts that you will use as your starting point.
- Create a new title for the article. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- Inject a little bit of your own personality into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- Add an image, photo or graphic with some text overlaid. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use a tool such as Canva or PicMonkey.
- Next add your ‘call-to-action’ at the bottom of the post. Every article should have a goal i.e. what do you want your reader to next?
- Publish your customized article.
- Promote your blog article via social media, send your list an email notification, share with your network, etc.
- Repeat these steps with another blog article in a few days time.
Here are some other ideas on how to use this content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.