Common Health Problems 100 PLR Articles Pack includes:
10 articles on each of the following Common Health Problems:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Hearing & Ear Problems
- Kidney Stones
- Male Menopause
- Metabolic Syndrome
PLUS: 60 freshly written social media updates to promote your content!
Common Health Problems 100 PLR Articles Pack
Can't think what to write about next for your blog? You are not alone!
Blogging is one of the top ways to grow your business online, but sadly most small business owners just don't have the hours and hours it takes to research and write a single blog post.
We understand that.
That's why we've put together professionally written, done-for-you article packages and social media tweets you can use to keep your blog topped up with fresh content — without the hassle of trying to do it all yourself.
With our content packs you can easily keep your website, blog or social media feeds active and your audience engaged.
When you buy one of our PLR content packages you're getting the licence to edit, rewrite and brand the content in any way you like. It's super easy to customize all content by adding your own stories, case studies and examples — you can even package the blog articles up into an e-Book, email series, mini-course or anything you like!
You can use the PLR content in this package to educate your audience, help them understand why taking action is important and lead them to contact you for more information about your services or products.
It really doesn't matter how you use this content, you will be saving hundreds of dollars on writers by having our writers do all the work for you.
This pack contains 100 PLR Articles about Common Health Problems (That's over 500,000 Words!)
Topics in this BUMPER PLR article bundle include:
Hearing & Ear Problems PLR Articles
Ear Infections and Treatments
Signs That You Are Hard of Hearing
Tips For Hard of Hearing
Protect Your Hearing
Removing Earwax Safely
Ear Piercing Problems
Diabetes PLR Articles
What is Diabetes and Who Gets It?
The Causes of Diabetes
Types of Diabetes
Treatments for Diabetes
Tips for Preventing Diabetes
Signs and Symptoms
Managing Diabetes with Diet and Exercise
Practical Step for Living with Diabetes
Diabetes in Children
Chronic Fatigue PLR Articles
What is Chronic Fatigue?
Signs & Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
Getting The Proper Diagnosis
Management of Chronic Fatigue
Alternative Treatments For Chronic Fatigue
Side Effects And Risk Factors Of Chronic Fatigue
Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dealing With Pain Associated With Chronic Fatigue
Conditions Similar To Chronic Fatigue
Getting Support When You Have Chronic Fatigue
Candida PLR Articles
What is Candida?
What are the Symptoms of Candida?
What causes Candida?
Prevention of Candida
Preventing Candida Overgrowth Symptoms
Diagnosis & Medical Treatments
How Diet Affects Candida
Five Common Myths about Candida
Lifestyle Changes Needed To Overcome Candida
Acne PLR Articles
What Causes Acne?
How to Manage The Various Types of Acne
Acne: Not Just a Problem for Teenagers
Treating Acne Naturally
Healing and Concealing Acne
Treatments for Adult Acne
Treatment Tips for Baby Acne
Nutrition and Acne
Acne, Emotions and Self-Esteem
Is There A Cure For Acne?
Endometriosis PLR Articles
What Is Endometriosis?
Common Symptoms of Endometriosis
How Endometriosis Is Diagnosed
Bladder and Bowel Issues and Treatment Options
Endometriosis and Pregnancy
How Endometriosis Can Affect Your Mental Health
Medical Treatment Options
Natural Treatment Options
Skin Treatment Options When You Have Endometriosis
Where to Get Additional Support
Gallstones PLR Articles
What Exactly Are Gallstones?
Symptoms of Gallstones
How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
Who Gets Gallstones?
Complications from Gallstones
Do Gallstones Always Need to Be Removed and Other Common Questions
Five Gallstones Prevention Tips
Food Tips When You Have Been Diagnosed with Gallstones
Gallstones and Pregnancy
Treatment Plans for Gallstones
Kidney Stones PLR Articles
Kidney Stones – What Are They and Who Gets Them?
Signs That You May Have Kidney Stones
How Kidney Stones Are Diagnosed
Home Treatment Options
Kidney Stones – When Surgery Is Needed
Eating Do's and Don'ts to Prevent Kidney Stones
How to Prevent Recurring Kidney Stones
Kidney Stones in Children
Kidney Stones in Pregnancy
Myths about Kidney Stones
Male Menopause PLR Articles
How Male Menopause Is Diagnosed
Lifestyle Issues That Can Cause Symptoms
Male Versus Female Menopause
Mental Symptoms Of Male Menopause
Natural Remedies For The Male Menopause
Other Common Hormonal Issues In Older Men
Physical Symptoms of Male Menopause
Sexual Issues With Male Menopause And What To Do
Treatment Options For The Male Menopause
When To See The Doctor
Metabolic Syndrome PLR Articles
What Is Metabolic Syndrome and What Causes It?
Complications of Metabolic Syndrome
Diet Tips for Metabolic Syndrome
Eight Tips for Avoiding Sedentary Behavior
Exercise Tips for Metabolic Syndrome
Inherited Metabolic Syndrome
Metabolic Syndrome Prevention Tips
Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Metabolic Syndrome
Seven Questions about Metabolic Syndrome
Treatment Options Including Medication
PLUS 60 Freshly-Written Tweets / Social Media Updates To Promote Your Articles.
We’ve created 60 short summaries in under 140 characters, so you’ll have lots of room to add your links – making it really easy for you to share your content on social media.
Not sure what you can do with this PLR Content?
The content sold on PLR Content Studio can be used almost anywhere you publish content and edited almost any way you want.
What you CAN do with PLR Content Studio PLR Content:
[YES] Add the articles or content to an eBook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
[YES] Modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing text) to suit your needs.
[YES] Use the content in your blogs, websites; paid membership sites, emails, newsletters, course or anywhere else you publish content.
[YES] Add your affiliate links, product links, AdSense and other ad code.
[YES] Use the content as lead magnet giveaways for building your email list.
[YES] Add your name as the author of this PLR content or add your branding on the content (we suggest making a few edits first or adding ‘Brought to You By' or ‘Provided By')
[YES] Use the content as the script or visuals for a podcast, video, Hangout, workshop, presentation, or webinar.
[YES] Teach the content to as many people as you want (as a paid product, bonus, or lead generator]
[YES] Sell the special reports “as is” or edit to your liking and then sell.
[YES] Rewrite the content for submission to article directories.
[YES] Put your own name, logo, and/or website on the infographics, graphics, images.
[YES] Publish blog posts, articles, tweets, reports, infographics, promo videos, and quote images freely on the web.
Whilst you can publish your PLR content as it is, I would highly recommend customizing for your specific audience or niche first. This is particularly important if you are using the content in your blog or on your website. By customizing it, you will be able to stand out from everyone else and Google will rank your content higher in searches.
You can quickly and easily customize your content by doing some or all of the following:
- Add your own logo and branding to all the elements you intend to publish
- Change the title – this is really easy to do and highly recommended
- Add your own keywords: You can use Google Ads Keyword Planner or Google Trends to find high search, low competition keywords.
- Add your own introduction
- Add your own close or conclusion with a call to action
- Run it through MS Word and correct any spelling variations (American English). You can also use the thesaurus to change words which you would not use for alternatives.
- Change the gender or pronouns. If the content is written using ‘He’ change it to ‘She’ or vice versa, or gender neutral ‘They’, ‘Them’. Or you could even rewrite it to the first person, your own perspective (use I, my, me).
- Add your examples, case studies and references from your own experience or business.
- Change the format: for example, record the content as an audio or video.
- Completely rewrite it: You can use the content as the basis of your work and rewrite the entire content to make it completely unique. Read through all the content, reorganize it, and start writing.
Here’s what else you can do with PLR blog posts or articles:
- As soon as you’ve downloaded them and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- When you need to publish a blog post, choose one of your drafts that you will use as your starting point.
- Create a new title for the article. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- Inject a little bit of your own personality into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- Add an image, photo or graphic with some text overlaid. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use a tool such as Canva or PicMonkey.
- Next add your ‘call-to-action’ at the bottom of the post. Every article should have a goal i.e. what do you want your reader to next?
- Publish your customized article.
- Promote your blog article via social media, send your list an email notification, share with your network, etc.
- Repeat these steps with another blog article in a few days time.
Here are some other ideas on how to use this content:
- Use 4 or 5 articles to create your own report or eBook
- Break up eBooks or Reports into articles
- Use tweets and social posts to promote your website: link to your blog articles or other pages on your website
- Expand the content of a piece of content to create a longer report, eBook or course. You can reorganize it, adding more chapters of your own or from other PLR content, add images and screenshots.
- Use tweets and social posts on your social media or as the basis for more blog articles, tip sheets, tips of the day, or anywhere you need short nuggets of information.
- Use the content to create your own tweets and social posts.
- Use the key points from the articles or reports to create a PowerPoint presentation. Then use the articles and other content as the basis for your presentation script. Present the material in webinars.
- Use the content to create an offline workshop or classroom-based training course.
- Use the content to create an offline newsletter or flyer to distribute to locally, for lead generation.
- Use the content in your autoresponder or as individual pdfs, either attached to emails or posted in a protected membership area. Include recommended resources or products within each part of the email series.
We've included a handy guide on how to use your PLR content with this product, and some more BONUSES including:
Your Complete Guide to: “Blogging Mastery – How to Blog Like A Pro…From Post to Profit!”
In BONUS guide, I’ll walk you through a step-by-step process for defining what your ideal reader wants from you.
You’ll finally be able to escape the crushing expectation to constantly write new material and focus on quality, not quantity.
You’ll understand key blogging trends to bring your blog bang up to date with modern blogging styles when you understand how to take advantage of blog length, images and metrics.
You’ll find out how to make money from your blog.
By the time you reach the end of the guide, you'll be able to:
- Identify the exact topics that your audience wants to read about
- Use a simple writing style that engages your readers
- Stop faking your way, hoping that someone takes you seriously, and believe in your newfound ability to expand your blogging influence
- Create posts so captivating they’ll almost go viral when you share them
- Plan a real income from your blog instead of haphazardly sharing affiliate links and hoping someone randomly clicks on them
- Evolve your blog by using some proven tricks for maintaining your consistent quality as you grow and become well-known