10 Automating Your Finances PLR Articles for Only $9.99
This bundle contains 10 professionally written articles about Automating Your Finances, all with full PLR rights. You can use this content for your money and finance blog, newsletters, special reports, email autoresponders, membership sites and much more! You can edit, rewrite, or brand it in any way you like.
This PLR Article Pack contains lots of great advice and tips in the following 10 articles:
Automating Your Finances PLR Articles
- Advantages of Automating Your Finances
- Do’s and Don’ts for Over-Spenders
- Do’s and Don’ts for the Financially Conservative
- Internet Security Scams to Watch Out For
- Steps to Automating Your Finances
- Tips for Automating Your Bill Payments
- Tips for Automating Your Debt Management
- Tips for Automating Your Retirement Planning
- Tips for Automating Your Savings
- Useful Tools for Automating Your Finances
PLUS 10 Freshly-Written Tweets / Social Media Updates for Your Articles.
We’ve created a short summary of each article in under 140 characters, so you’ll have lots of room to add your links – making it really easy for you to share your content on social media.
You may also be interested in...
Here's what to do with these blog posts:
- 1Don't let them sit on your hard drive. As soon as you’ve downloaded them, grab a cup of herbal tea (or whatever works for you) and load them up into draft mode in your blog.
- 2The next time you need to write a blog post, choose one of your drafts in your blog that you will use as your starting point.
- 3Change the post title. (Use a keyword tool for ideas or come up with something fun on your own.)
- 4Inject a little bit of YOU into the post. Add some examples, a personal story or a client case-study. Edit with your audience in mind.
- 5Add an eye-catching photo or graphic for social media. Grab some done-for-you graphics or use an easy tool like Canva or PicMonkey to create a simple graphic with a photo in the background and text overlay.
- 6Include a call-to-action / monetization in the posts. Every post should have a goal. So what's the "next step" for this individual post? Hiring you? Connecting with community? An affiliate link? Buying your program? Subscribing to your email list?
- 8Start spreading the word on social media, tell your lists, share with anyone you featured in the post, etc. My fav tool for this is missinglettr.
- 9Repeat with another post the next week. 🙂